Cooking Time 45 Minutes
3 cups all purpose flour 6 tbsp cocoa powder
2 cups sugar
1 tbsp espresso powder
2 tbsp baking soda
2/3 cup vegetable oil
2 tbsp vinegar
1 tbsp pure vanilla extract Chocolate shavings Marshmelts Marshmallow
1. Whip the room temperature butter and start out by whipping the butter alone for a few minutes until you will see the butter lighten in both color and texture.
2. Beat in the powdered sugar, a bit of salt, some half and half or heavy cream, and any flavorings.
3. Add gel colour to your buttercream and whip it all again.
4. For this final step, I set the timer for 5 minutes check once or twice during this time to scrape down the bowl.
5. To finish these off, simply sprinkle the frosted tops with shavings from a chocolate bar and enjoy!
click here to order Marshmelts Marshmallows: https://www.kandeefactory.com/collections/marshmelts