Cooking Time 25 Minutes
1 cup Brown sugar 1/2 cup white sugar
1 cup softened butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup white chocolate baking chips
2 cups potato chips
1/2 cup marshmallows Sea salt
1. Cream together butter, both sugars, vanilla extracts and beat in the eggs until well combined.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda and salt with a whisk.
3. Add dry ingredients to wet and mix and fold in the butterscotch chips, white chocolate chips, and potato chips.
4. Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 350. Place dough on greased baking sheets in heaping tablespoon fulls.
6. Slightly press two marshmallows into the top of each cookie, and sprinkle cookie with sea salt.
7. Bake for 11-12 minutes for soft cookies. Cool on pan for 5 minutes, move to wire rack to finish cooling.
click here to order Marshmelts Marshmallows: https://www.kandeefactory.com/collections/marshmelts